16 November 2004

Birthday Doughnuts

Birthday Doughnuts
Birthday Doughnuts,
originally uploaded by Phillip.
I've been thinking about my Grandad lately (who died last year) but one thing that also sticks in my mind is his amazing memory - unfortunately this trait was not passed on to me. He could look at a photo graph (say of him in India during the war) and tell me exactly what happened to him on the rest of that day.

With the onset of digital photography, blogs and Flickr I'd like to be able to record my day to day stuff better.

There are some great examples of people who take loads of photos (Fubuki & Timo etc) that in themselves are great pieces, but also when looked at as a set record things that happened during the day.

I'm starting off slowly (so that I don't loose steam too quickly like all my other GREAT ideas).

I also sent this photo down to Adrian on site, who obviously missed out on these!!

No comments: