25 May 2005

Catching up

Man in a tree house
Man in a tree house,
originally uploaded by Phillip.
I spent a week down at the Isle of Grain - which is a real drain on the system. Long hours and an uncomfortable atmosphere on site. The hotel has some great facilities though so got quite a bit of swimming etc done.

Lost at squash again this week, and Tasha seems to be out most nights, so I'm not getting much cycling done either.

Went on a fantastic Adobe workshop yesterday - that is a very useful tool. Had an hour or so in Brum too - definitely could get into the train comute to there. Had a mooch round the Bullring and had lunch at the noodle bar in Selfridges.

Heard today that Mavis is coming back part time from tomorrow. Adrian & I decided to give him a couple of days to get back into things before laying into him about all the things he hasn't done. No more pussyfooting around.

Nat popped in today - good to see him again - It did make me wonder why he was in though (came for a meeting with Ian McKnight).

Tomorrow I'm going to Hull. Its going to turn out to be an uncomfortable meeting. I have my instructions from Stirling and a line to stick too - he is pretty pissed with Jackson at the moment.

No comments: