07 October 2005

Long Days


I've worked a couple of long days this week, which means that I've easily got my hours in without having to do anything today!! Unfortunately following a couple of meetings yesterday I have got a couple of hours work to do.

I also managed to speak with Candice yesterday and she is changing my phone for me (which should arrive with me this morning)

Going away in the van again this weekend. A little further a field and to a field - should be a little more extreme and may require my new ramps!! We've also borrowed the Fiamma
from GJ so that we can at least get our boots off in the relative dry and try to keep some of the sh!t out of the van. Everyone geared up for a good woodland weekend. We know all the best places in the chase after asking Martin.

No comments: