10 November 2005

Fireworks and beyond

Fireworks
Fireworks,
originally uploaded by Phillip.
I seem to have been very busy (so much for being a better blogger). Had a great time at Colin's the other night for fireworks and food. Florence's birthday party went with a bang (and a lot of screaming!) Since then its been all go at work. Finshed another 3 day SIL session today and managed to get through all of the remaining areas. We are now on HOLD until we get some more information. Which ties in nicely with my training course next week. Monday it seems that I'm not in the office after all and am heading off to Easington with Jerry Mander for the day. He is coming up on Sunday night and stopping in Derby. I'll meet up with him at his hotel and we'll make the drive together.
Have adopted some of the principles of 43 folders & GTD and have kept my inbox "empty" all week. To whole list thing is working well for me, and I'm trying to think of a good way of incorporating it into a mind map format.

No comments: