17 November 2006

Wacom Volito 2

For my birthday I got a Wacom volito 2 graphics tablet. It came with 2 lots of free software ArtRage 2 and Funhouse. Mark was raving about ArtRage so I thought I'd have a quick go.

In an everyday matters kind of way, I thought that it would be a really good tool to create a quick sketch everyday (no paint to dry etc).

Some of the features of the software are great - I know what Mark means when you could sit there for hours just knocking these things out.

Its children in need day today. At work a playstation was set up and it was £1 for 2 laps on GranTourismo2. It probably cost them far more contractors standing around waiting for a go though!

1 comment:

Mark McQuitty said...

Nice drawing. Fun isn't it? I can't remember if mine was bundled with Artrage but it's a super fun app. Look forward to seeing more work.