23 March 2007

Photography on the horizon

Not sure why, but I've just not been all that organised with my media feeds the last few months. I seem to concentrate on just one or the other. It dawned on me that I've really neglected Flickr and its one of my favourite for enjoyment and inspiration. The truth is I was just rying to do too much in the time I had available. I realised I was doubling up on information in the RRS feed and my podcasts list. Now the podcasts I can listen to in the car whilst driving, so I cut a few feeds there but a lot from my reader account, which is now much more manageable. This now leaves me time to use twitter, blog and catch up with Flickr (which I also have streamlined a bit)

I think the mac will be getting bought on Wednesday - if I can get away at a reasonable hour.

No comments: