19 April 2007

Catchup

Its been a great few days for me catching up with some friends. Down on site I met up with Brett, who I've not seen for a while and also Trapper John (which is always a pleasure). Last night I had a quick beer with Stubbs and we met up with some old faces from EMCON. It was great to see them all again - good times. Tonight I've opened up the email and had some mail from Robin, Mike & Chi who I've not heard from for ages. Stirling and I had a conflab this morning too.

Tasha has been busy in the garden and its made a fantastic difference to the space that we have. We are having a skip next week and are having a major clear out of the loft/shed etc.

I've got some things ready for eBay too.

My new lens arrived for the camera today - other than slapping it on to check that its OK I've not had chance to play. Hopefully get some shots over the weekend.

Going to the footy tomorrow night, crucial game.

No comments: