20 May 2004

From the mouths of babes...

... a pearl of wisdom (maybe) from Florence last night, during a family chit-chat, Tasha suggested that I actually needed more looking after than either of the kids, to which Florence replied "Well.....he's a man"

Long range weather forecast is still saying that the weekend is going to be great, Tasha may have put a stop to that by planning a major gardening day Saturday (I can't loose really, either it will be pissing it down and I can't do the garden or I'll be outside all day in the sun). Finishing the day off in the boozer will also be spot on!

Looks like it will be only Stubbs and myself on the Peak visit - not to worry, just need to pin down a route now. 64zer0 arrived yesterday, which will give me a chance to test it before then.

Dad has still not heard a date for his op, no doubt he will receive one shortly that is slap bang in the middles of the holidays! We were talking about potential contingency plans and the best one we've come up with is to take both cars.

No comments: