08 February 2006

Tuesday (for Mark)

Well out of the office today, so unfortunately can't answer Mark's burning question about Mr Dunn's state of mind. Travelled to Manchester for a techy training workshop on WinCC Flexible. It really is a fantastic product and I thing that PCS7 and normal WinCC would benefit from many of its easy to use features. As "staff" I had to sit at the back until it was clear that someone wasn't turning up, no lunch was allocated for me, and I wasn't allowed to enter the draw for a Siemens MP3 player (thats the first time I've ever experienced the small print of a competition first hand!!) I did manage to blag a "mini mouse" though.

Went circuit training with Martin in the evening and then for a couple of pints at one of my old haunts The New Inn.

Forgot to mention I did my bathroom floor lining at the weekend, a bitch of a task, but its done now.

Sounds like Mark's hotel is a bit naff.

No comments: