09 February 2006

Wednesday

Well back into SIL sessions yesterday, so it was a bit of a hit to the brain. The Wormington office was a very multi-cultural place yesterday!! And the office was packed, Centrica, NGT and Heathrow all in for big meetings. We also had a sniff of another 3-5 years work taking us till at least 2010. All this sold without a sales man, but the sales man will get his commission!!! (I think this stinks as its us that got the job, and the last phase for that matter). Adrian and I still managed to get away for a walk at lunchtime, so at least I got some air.

Tasha out at all kinds of meetings last night, had an early night myself - been really tired lately. Looking forward to my weekend away next weekend (hopefully going to try and just before lunchtime on Friday, as the kids are on 1/2 term).

Wonder if Mark is back next week?

1 comment:

Mark McQuitty said...

Nope. Not back next week. Back to Karlsruhe on Monday.

There's worse places I guess.