10 October 2006

Ghoster

Worked a ghoster shift last night` should really ahave been a late shift, but we were on a roll so ended up doing nearly 18 hours!!! Thats a good thing about working here, there is an abundance of good coffee at unusual times!

Managed to change to the Copthorne Hotel as well, which is far more comfortable. Will try the gym out later. As with all the night shifts I've worked, I get home and I'm buzzing, so never sleep properly - managed about 5 hours of restless slepp, but fell OK at the mo (maybe get some more later before heading in to site).

Plenty of productivity last night - hopefully the testing tonight (with ATKINS) will be as good.

Using my mobile phone as a modem again, will have to see if it is as cheap as I hope, or whether I get stung big style.

It was Mark who inspired me into writing posts again, he gave me the heads up on MacBreak podcast, which I listened to on the way down. Great stuff and the geek chats through the headphones, might keep me ticking along.

No comments: