02 May 2007

The Daily Grind

Really struggling to stay focused on work at the moment. The task that I have isn't very taxing and involves a lot of reading (which I personally can't stomach a great deal of in one sitting), so my mind is naturally wandering to creative pursuits. This situation is not helped by the new mac and setting it up with sweet little tricks.

Had another great life-laundry session last night, this time sorting out all the wardrobes, archiving the winter coats into the new wardrobe in the loft and making up some charity bags.

Completed the latest ubermaclife post using TextMate, another tool that I've got on trial I'm finding it really good to have the ability to blog whilst not on line (just while working for this client, although I'm looking at getting a wireless mobile based modem)

Just taken a look at the video introducing some of the features of OmniFocus which is hopefully due for beta release in the next few weeks. It looks really cool and will be a direct replacement for Kinkless.

No comments: