10 May 2007

Day at the airport


Spent yesterday mainly in the car. It was nice to be in Tasha's car though as the extra comfort and the elevated driving position are good for long distance. Caught some WiFi action at the airport whilst having a bit of lunch before the meeting and used the Sip&Surf network, which was very quick and quite reasonable (in comparison to the others available).

The drive home was exhausting in the rain and spray, but I got home at a reasonable time. Picked up my new 3G modem on the way home and gave that a little try this morning, I get pretty good coverage from my desk in Leicester, occasionally dropping into FAST 3G mode of upto 1.4Mbps.

Woke up this morning to find a heron in the garden - cool! Couldn't get to my camera in time though. Catching up with a few more back episodes of HEROES. Jesus! I wasn't sure it could get much better but man episode 17 rocks!!

No comments: