07 October 2004

My iSkin has arrived!

iSkin - Wasabi
iSkin - Wasabi,
originally uploaded by Phillip.
Now Playing
cover
Metallica - Black Album



After waiting for them to be produced and then the backlog of being delivered and the extended delivery time from the US, my iSkin finally arrived - and it fits very nicely thank you. I thought I was going to have to take a knife to it to "adapt" it so that the iMonster charger fitted in, but you can just squeeze it on.


Our new server cubicle has arrived - and it looks sweet. Its a shame that it has to be locked away in the room actually - its quite a "feature"

1 comment:

Mark McQuitty said...

I bet that the Beard is fully involved. Must speak to Mavis and ensure that other engineers are involved next week when IT set it up. Why all the knowledge has to be with him I don't know. Tosser.