04 October 2004

Pay Review

When I was out of the office on Friday people had their pay review letters. I was emailed a % but need to see the figures. It turns out that people were told the same % as me but got less!!! As ever our illustirous leader has managed to be out pretty much for the next fortnight! The office improvements that occured on Friday are poor too!!!

Had a really busy weekend, but did manage to get to go to the pool with Florence, which was good. Was un-nerving to find my Mum & Dad siting in the car park, waiting on the off chance that we were going!

Went over to my sisters new house yesterday too - Had a chance to meet her fiance properly. 2 amuzing things - when she is wed she will be Nicci Nally, and also Mike already has grown up kids, who are in relationships, so my sister may potentially become a grandma soon!!!

No comments: