11 October 2004

Now heres a thought...

Just think about this for a moment, thats more than most offices would have. A busy weekend end had by all but it was definitely worth it.

Monday morning depression seems to be very prevalent in the office this morning - what happened on Friday. Normally its at least lunchtime until that sets in, people are walking in with really long faces. Looks like it will be a day to plug in the ears and detach. At least I'm out of the office for most of the week.

Got in touch with Deb - missing painting with her weekly, but we are getting together on 13th Nov (my birthday) when I do the "light mood and atmosphere" day

The whats in your bag pool on Flickr is strangely appealing (or is that just me). I love bags and I'm also very nosey - seems perfect to me.

No comments: