27 June 2005

Weekend Roundup

In summary VERY BUSY.

I don't know how Tasha copes when I'm away! Completely shattered after Saturday, but the Tasha's event went well and nearly £3000 was raised. Tasha's "1 cake a month for a year" went for nearly £60 which she was chuffed with.

Sunday, went shopping and Florence went to a party. I went to see Mum in hospital. The people on her ward all look REALLY ill - which I never find nice. I just hate hospitals, lots of really sick looking people getting pushed around as I arrived. Mum told the story of her "fainting" and she has had it confirmed that she was in VF. Today she is due to go on a treadmill so that they can "stress" her heart and get some good data from her (she said that it takes longer to wire you up than it does to do the walking bit). Her blood pressure is really low at the moment, which caused the initial fainting spell.

No comments: