25 January 2006

Fradley

Went for a walk arounf the pond at Fradley junction at the weekend. It was a great end to a busy show week. Went with Martin, Alison and Archie. The morning was crisp and frosty with a little fog, especially over the water. The little nature walk with some wood sculptures, bird hide and jetties over the pond was really good, and just the right distance for little legs. There is a good cafe (as the junction gets quite busy with narrow-boaters), and had a mocha. Despite my efforts I couldn't push people to hang around for lunch at the pub!

Getting back to work was a really drag - and my motivation was low, but is picking up a bit more. Had a great game of squash with Stubbs on Monday evening and followed that up with a circuit training and pilates session last night with Col and Martin. The running parts were pretty competitive, and I thought that I might not be able to move this morning! But the pilates stuff must have stretched all that out.

The early birds in the office this morning, all put on their tickets for the Euromillions draw on Friday. £100 million jackpot!! I MUST WIN!

No comments: