18 May 2006

Massive Kebabs

We all just had huge kebabs from Winchester. Man they were really good, especially the whole chillis. I had the healthy(er) option of chicken, which must have had 3 whole chicken breasts in it, salad, those lovely chillis etc. Robin had the same but with Doner meat. Mike however asked for "the special", it arrived in 3 containers. The 1st was about 12" square and had doner meat, chicken breasts, lamb chops, shish kebabs and a salad, he then had a portion of chips and 2 pitta breads. After 1/2 hour of snaffling, he was defeated and there was still loads left.

Just packing up now, realising that I'm not actually going to get much time at home. Will need to leave the house at about 9am latest tomorrow, then I'm off to KHE on Sunday. I decided to take Adrian's lead though and went for the evening flight rather than the lunchtime one, which will give me a few extra hours!

Tonights work has gone OK, managed to get all my mods done on the UNITs and they're all in ready for a big compile later.

1 comment:

Mark McQuitty said...

Funny post :) I was chuckling at the image of The Fox and his 'special' kebab.