11 May 2006

The Wormington Night Train

Last night this week for the twighlight crowd. Although I get pretty tired (I seem to still get up early) its been great to get out in the day, the weather down here has been brilliant. Lots of people watching outside the Catherderal today, whilst having my sandwich from James Martin's Deli (and very nice it was too).

Last couple of days Mike had found a golf course that also has a 9 hole Par-3 course, so we've been over there. My game (which is compltely shit) got better by 5 shots today. I've calculated that by the end of next week I should have a clean sheet if I progress at that constant rate!!!

Lots of checking of Google Reader, there have been some mighty posts about productivity.

I have also been busy on the contracting front this week, taking calls from a few agents. John seems to have scored a cool show (interview next week), so hopefully that will come off for him.

Looking forward to getting back home, especially going to the theatre (and having a drink)

No comments: