15 June 2006

England through to the finals

England won through to the last 16 in the world cup today with a win over T&T, I was able to watch the game as I had a new digital ready spanking aerial fitted. I also got a new SKY digibox, which after a lot of fuss getting the card re-authorised and the firmware updated works just fine. I have all my media channels back!

Engineering manager was back in today so had a sit down with him and came out with a bit more direction on what I shall be doing. He revealed a master plan that sounds very good work wise for me and might be very lucrative.

Looking forward to getting my first time sheet in tomorrow though.

Mark's fortunes had a rapid positive turn and he too has handed in the notice. I think that Adrian might be early next week too.

No comments: