14 September 2006

The Schwag man cometh!

Yep, for the first time in a few months, the schwag man has delivered some booty. Its better for me that ValleySchwag only send out when they have some gear (rather than every month). Now its a random thing so, its a surprise when the beast arrives!

After Mark's headsup yesterday I checked out this post from Cabel on the new Nike iPod attachment. I need me one of those! He also raved about the latest iTunes, which I also installed. I am loving the interface, especially the summary page. Not really explored all the new features yet though.
Been feeling a bit rough this week, picked up a bit of a cold (probably becasue of lack of sleep). Feeling better than last night though, so hopefully get my taste fully back before we hit Pascal's on Saturday!

Great banter with Mark on the way home, for nearly the whole journey, miss those chats - but thats why I upped my phone tarrif.

Tasha has been in the wars this week. Whilst snacking on popcorn the other day, she bit a kernel and busted a tooth - which she had fixed today. Yesterday she pulled her back again, but thankfully that seems to be getting better, so its not as bad as last time.

No comments: