18 December 2006

Early Morning People Watching

Down at Gatwick (after a bad drive in the dark & wet) for hopefully the last time on the current training schedule. I think that there is going to be some more next year that I might have to get involved with.

Listened to some good iLife Zone back issues on the way down this morning, and sitting here in Costa Coffee at North Terminal I feel embarassed typing on my old Compaq Armada running Win2K, rather than a slick and sexy black MacBook!

My challenge of producing the family video for New Year is actually going OK, and I think I might actually do it on time. Got through and edited another heap of clips last night.

Tasha has excelled this weekend, in completely re-decorating our bedroom. Most of the work was done on Saturday, which left yesterday for her to go buy some dressings. My solution of glue, seems to be working for holding the curtain rail to the roof of the bay window.

Anyway must get back to some people watching, before heading over to set up my presentation equipment. I have some goals (tasks that occur regularly) which I want to start the new year with, and I need to think hard about setting realistic but challenging targets for.

No comments: