20 December 2006

Project:365 (Prequel #1)


I have decided that I'm going to post a few prequel episodes of Project:365. I will be doing some pretty good stuff before the beginning of the year (well certainly more interesting than the daily mundane stuff that will probably get posted when I get started proper).

Last night 21 of us went into Birmingham to watch a production of Guys & Dolls, which was great. Joe McGann, Nigel Harman & Bonnie Langford were the named stars, but all of the cast performed very well. It was an insight into what can be done with a professional company as there where a lot of great dance numbers too (and some nudity whichwas nice). Tasha & Jane, who will be in another production of the show after Christmas also enjoyed it and didn't come away feeling depressed (which I was a little worried about). Best part for me was Rocking the boat, closely followed by Luck be a lady.

Before we went to the show, we had another great meal at the big wok - not as busy as the 2 previous occasions I've visited.

As a bonus, we sat across from David Bradley, who plays Argus Filch in the Harry Potter films.

No comments: