21 December 2006

Is Locke, Ben's brother?

Well thanks a lot Mark!! Not only did you get me back into watching LOST (which I've caught up with now) but you also pointed me to the SKYONE podcast aired after every show. They have now filled my head with theories that I'd not thought of (or never would have), the finest being that Locke is actually Ben's brother. WOW! Episode 6 was great, and as there is a break in episodes (startup again in February), there was a cliff hanger.

Also immediately following LOST was the prequel for 24-Day 6, which got me hooked straight away, you can't beat a bit of Jack getting tortured action. Looks like its going to start on Sundays at 9pm in January - right before LOST when it restarts - that'll be inducive to getting to sleep then!

1 comment:

Mark McQuitty said...

Episode 6 rocked HARD! Can't wait for the series restart.