02 January 2007

Back to work

Had the normal 15 minutes staring at this screen trying to remember what the hell my password is!

After that it was a gradual ease into the norm - although work seems to be a bit sparse, so I'm taking my time. Hope that the pipeline of promised stuff opens up now the new year is here. Was good to here from Trapper and Mark on the emailo this morning.

Went to the gym at lunchtime, as part of my new thoughts for 2007. I've been a memner of quite a few gyms now, and it always makes me chuckle in January. Not sure whether its a months memberships as Christmas presents or just people living out their resolutions, but its always packed out in the first month of the year!

Siemens have now made the fasted network in the world (not from the Coventry office though). It runs at 107 GB/s, now that would be good for streaming HDTV!

No comments: