07 January 2007

Big Week

The biggest thing this week is that Nate's Birthday party happened. He is going to be 4 on Monday, but Saturday saw all his chums come round for a birthday tea and a few games. Everyone semmed to have a great time.

Its been an up and down week for inspiration for Project:365. Early in the week I turned to pictures of random objects that I fiddled with in Photoshop. I decided to make the rule with myself that this was OK if I took the photo on that day, as I think the project is about taking more photos.

Work has also been a bit of a roller coaster. The non-stimulating stuff ended and I now have a new project. The first task involves dividing a large drawing up into separate parts, so I've spent much oif my week on the floor, with some crayons, colouring in conveyors on a large A0 drawing!!

Has some good chats with Mark this week about work and other things, the highlight being Griff's Cottage. We knew that this was a project that he was taking on from knowing the area real well and the people that live there. I'd not realised it had turned into a TV series of its own though. Looks like Mike may have got himself an interview sorted out. Not spoken to him since so hope it went OK.

Sunday has also been busy, with long rehearsal for Guys & Dolls at the Brewhouse by Mellows. We went down and took some pictures and listened to act 1. I've also been getting into The Money Tree. It is all straight forward stuff, but reading it in black & white has been really enlightening. Just what I wanted at this stage of shaking up my finances.

No comments: