23 July 2004

Gggrrrrrrr...

Now Playing (Music) Beastie Boys - 5 boroughs; DJ Food Jazz Breaks 3 & 5; House of the Chicago Blues (GBA) - Warioland4
 
I got so cross with Mum last night.  Dad was taken into hospital yesterday at about 2pm - and she didn't phone either myself or Nicci to tell us.  I'd been trying her number for most of the evening (obviously not being answered) and getting worried, then Dad's sister rang me to see if I'd heard from the hospital!!!! *panic*  Cousin Angela (who works in cardiology at the hospital) had seen that Dad's name was on the list and when she'd got home had rung Marrian to check up - Mum hadn't told anyone!!!
 
Last episode of 24 season 3 last night - it really hasn't held my attention like the first two.  Despite them cramming so much into the last 23 episodes, there didn't really seem like so much was going on last night, and the ending was very limp.  Then they said there was to be a 4th season!!! - NO
 
Locally it appears that all Burton's brewing interests will be changing hands again! 
 
As Suw points out Shatner is back and its just as bizarre as ever - YOU MUST LISTEN TO THE LINK!!  And also her article in the guardian on file sharing
 
I wouldn't piss on you if I was hungry  well actually I would, and while we're looking at gadgets, check this


No comments: