02 July 2004

Hospitals

I'm off to see Dad later, and I don't like hospitals. I'm a lot better about the blood/gore thing (after being at births, first aider etc), but its just hospitals freak me out - I think its the smell. Anyway, Mum said that hes doing well, but his leg isn't healing too well (but that happened last time).

With luck going to see Harry Potter on Monday with Tasha, but then the next one will have to be Spider-man, especially after I came across nothing but good reviews on the blog roll from "about a boy" Dan and Sam Ryan

Saddam certainly is not going to give up without a fight. On a lighter note, found this article about some girls that went mountaineering in Scotland, in their school uniforms without any map or compass - obviously mountain rescue were called - and then abused!!

gomi no sensei is getting famous with a little help (hopefully)

No comments: