20 July 2004

Working from Home

Working at home today, got to go for some bloodtests at around lunchtime.  Trouble is that I can't eat or drink until I've had them, its only half seven and I'm almost biting my limbs off!
 
Went to see Dad last light, and I think he'd be really good if it wasn't for the  fact that he seems to be catching bugs - which is halting his recovery.  On a positive note Mum and he are planning trips and stuff for December.
 
Played Stubbs at squash last night - I played really badly it was almost like I'd lost hand/eye co-ordination!  It has been a while since I played, the fitness was OK (from the running) but ......
 
Had a chap to look at the roof last night - he think that we only need a new skylight (phew).  tonight we have the boiler man coming, and tomorrow its IKEA. 
 
I have posted Deb's latest gallery work on her web page, please take a look.  The Gloucester docks picture is really cool.


No comments: