15 December 2005

Exam Over

Took my CFSE exam this morning, and was pretty nervous (mainly due to the fact that it has been over 10 years since I took an exam). It was split into a 2 hour multiple choice and a 3 hour case study. I thought that there would be sufficient time, but I was scribbling right to the last minute! Speaking to Dimitris after the exam we took completely different philosophies. The object of the exam is to pick 50 points worth of questions (from 100) some questions are worth upto 20 points, some as low as 2. Obviously the bigger points also take longer to complete. I started with some big questions and hardly did any on the basic ones, where as Dimitris did all the 2 pointers and made up the difference with 4 and 8 pointers.

At the end of the exam the chappy told us that the exam body (who also do safety feed studies etc) are looking to increase there numbers in the UK and if we got good results he'd be intouch. He said there are 2 different kinds of position and employee and a partner (I think this is like buying a frnchise), but the average partner salery is £150K!!!! --- SHAM - the f!ck - ON MF!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sam,
I am going to take CFSP Hardware exam next month. Can you please suggest some hits...
Many thanks
sakthi