06 December 2005

Impromptu Holiday

I've taken a quick last minute "forced" holiday, this was down to the fact the I'd worked some extra hours and had to take them off by the end of November. At first I thought that this was a really bad idea. Holidays are precious to me and as they were last minute we had nothing planned and I thought they'd end up being wasted time. As it turned out we had a great few days, with short shopping trips to IKEA and a couple of great trips to the bullring. I love the bullring.

The first trip we ate sushi in Selfridges - which was first class. Generally we had a fantastic day and it was the first time we'd had a "kids free" day time lunch appointment since Nate was born 3 years ago!!

The second bullring visit, managed to meet up with Mark for coffee and lunch and an introduction to Muji, which was an experience and I had to hold back a little

1 comment:

Mark McQuitty said...

I really enjoyed meeting up that day. See you up there next year!