26 December 2005

Happy Christmas

Well its all over now (the actual day anyway). It all went very well. the Christmas food shopping was hilarious (I went without kids), so I was unstressed, but there were folk there climbing over the stands to get at stuff - INSANE!

We are spreading the present thing out, as we had our presents withthe kids yesterday morning, then Tasha's mum, dad and gran came over for an excellent dinner (well done Tasha) and we had more presents. My folks are over for brunch this morning, with another batch, then Tasha's brother is coming over just before new year!!

I prefer it that way as it can be too overwhelming in one hit.

Just getting the fire started for more present opening, and eating. Bring it on. I'll try and get some photos processed so that I can blog them later

No comments: