14 March 2006

Bike

The bike came out for the first time this year last night. Really cold evening and my fingers were freezing when I got back, but getting the first outting out of the way was good. Only did 11km but its a start. The chain work I did at the weekend seemed to been running sweet.

Got home and plonked down next to Tasha who was watching the "dreamy" Smallville.

Tasha is going on a NODA course in May (when we were due to go to Pembrokeshire), so we decided that we'd go somewhere a little nearer so that she can get back a day early to go. I think we have decided on Chester - so checked out a few venues last night.

Got the drivers working on my "leisure" drive last night after the new one arrived last Friday.

Noticed on the Guardian site that Google maps has gone the next step - other planets! The new mission impossible III trailer is out (but I can't view it at work!)

My ebay purchases are going quite well too

No comments: