29 March 2006

Relaxed and focussed!

Despite the traumas of today with the Wormington project (none my doing but bad none-the-less), I have indulged in a little bit of brain wave generation following my earlier blog, not tried the sexual profiles yet, but I'll let you know - there were some comments left about these on lifehacker. Whilst compiling has been taking some time, I've done a GTD purge on my tags in MyWeb, and got the total count down a bit. Developed a "daily" tab, which should help me get a bit more organised with my browsing.

UPDATE:
Have just tried out the "sexual simulation" track. The track is 10 minutes long, and I checked out the first minute or so. I tried to relax and closed my eyes. Within a minute my heart rate had increased and I had an uncontrollable grin on my face. I may need to complete my experiments when I have more "private time"!!!!!

No comments: