20 March 2006

Nailed!

Out on the bike again tonight. Unfortunatelt got a puncture about 7km away from home. Luckily it was on a reasonably well lit part (had it been a couple of km sooner I'd have been on a tow path in the pitch black!) I was of course serenaded by the less cultured burton folk laughing and jeering from there lowered & noisy novas. It did make me chuckle when one of them was so busy laughing at me that they ploughed onto the roundabout and nearly crashed!

Another busy weekend. Florence out all day on Saturday, ballet practice then to Lucy's. On Sunday, Florence had 2 dance exams, and Nate & I went swimming. A rarity for us, but we actually has a Sunday lunch (at dinner time) which was lovely.

The bimbo was flapping today, as it seems he had promised Geoff & I as a resource to the Wormington crew, but Centrica are coming this week, so he went into a spin when he realised that he was down a couple of blokes. I've got 2 hours to train Dave tomorrow on WinCC Flexible, then he's on his own (nice), and then I'm down to Winchester to join Adrian on Friday to help set up. We might both have to go back on Monday too. There is nothing like good organisation.

No comments: