27 March 2006

The Wormington noose is around my neck

Well I've now been drfated fully into the Wormington team. Confirmation that I have been moved from the Centrica SIL workshop team and placed on the Worminton team came on Friday. I have 1 week to try and get the software for the F&G system in place. Things went quite well on Friday, but over the weekend I came across several sections, which don't seemed to have been worked out very well.

Friday - curry night. First time we have visited Jee-Ja-Jess for ages - and we made up for it, with a great feast. Obviously, most of the weekend was spent doing Mother's day things of one kind or another. After ballet on Saturday, Mum came round (Dad was too ill to come), and in the evening - watched AVP in the evening, which was better than I thought it was going to be. Sunday was busy (for me), as Florence had promised Tasha I'd be her slave for the day! Tried a full meal from our Bill's Food book, which turned out very well indeed. In the afternoon headed out for a mooch around the shops, and bought some shoes. Nate had got up early and with the daylight saving hour lost everyone was really tired. A mountain of ironing to do, but it kept me awake for West Wing and 24.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what is so terrible about the Wormington Noose? I as a "Wormington" see no difficulty. Now, I don't particularly side with nooses, however.

Just wondering about the Wormington reference...perhaps the Cotswold village? or the surname?

Terry Wormington
tworming@harris.com

Phillip Ingham said...

This particular Wormington refers to the gas compressor station just off the M5 - no offence intended. Sorry Terry

Phillip Ingham said...

Hi Terry, this Wormington is named after the local village, but not in the Cotswolds. Hope you get to see the UK some day (and in my opinion leave London and travel North if you want beautiful landscapes)