08 March 2006

Nano

Did a bit of trawling yesterday, and I think I've managed to get a good price (from Amazon) . The delivery wasn'y too bad either. Got a dodgy price from currys using a perkz code that wasn't supposed to be valid, but seemed to knock £20 off the price. The delivery was another £12, and the earliest it could be was next Tuesday - and unfortunately that was an online price only. Had my second "used" item from Amazon, I think its a pretty good way of getting books, and I've listed some myself now. Its a lot less hassle than ebay, and the item doesn't need to be re-listed all the time. Some more items are queueing up for eBay now (and tomorrow is a cheap ad day too)

Working from home for the rest of the week, so got my little work station set up.

Used the power of Google Chat yesterday and caught up with Mark who is working out of Germany again this week.

No comments: