24 June 2004

Secret Moods

I'm still pretty much buzzing from the holiday thing at the moment, and have several little reminders all around me that keep that way. Everyone else around me is on a real downer though - the office thing just isn't working at the moment and a lot of people can't see any future at all.

I have to keep myself in these conversations - secretly hiding my "oh well - life goes on" feelings! I've been really quite productive since coming back, but none of the work is stressing me or getting me down in anyway (not felt that way for years).

This years holiday has definitely changed me, F+N are really growing up into their own very individual characters and its really fantastic. I get snips of what the future holds in store and it looks good, which I think is what is keeping my head above the depression here.

Had a good chat with Dave yesterday - his horizontal attitude is good, and has just got back from a few breaks, windsurfing, surfing, waterskiing etc etc and has just bought a dingy!!

Filing more digital pictures last night, hopefully begin archiving soon - the life laundry session is taking a good hold, through loads of stuff out from the office and at home now.

No comments: