02 June 2004

Will we be able to afford to come home

Following the terror attacks in Saudi the oil prices have rocketed - OPEC are supposedly increasing demand to help the problem, but with oil prices reaching a high yesterday, and prices hitting £1.30 in London the outlook is bleak!

Missed BB last night (probably for the best as I had a much better nights sleep). I don't think that its very conducive to sleep, some very annoying characters, particularly Kitten.

Tim Henman has achieved something that no-one has done since the 1940's - reaching the semi-finals of the French Open

Had a pretty creative evening at Ridware last night, using masks of plant life to create pictures - although the examples weren't particularly good, could see some potential for using them in a mixed media work. Deb says that the creative county guide will be ready next week, she'll keep me updated on that. By the time the holiday is over there will be 20,000 copies ready at Ridware!!! I hope that they are going to expand the webpage a little more, I shall certainly be putting it up on my homepage after the hols.

No comments: