10 August 2004

Arrrrr Sweet

Now Playing School of Rock OST

Well the tail end of hurricane Alex may still be here but this pretty scene greeted me at my desk this morning, see the bouncing bunnies...just before I realised the cleaners hadn't been...and I grabbed a brew and found that it must have had a layer of washing up liquid in it (yak)....and then grabbed another brew in a clean cup....and burnt my tongue trying to get the taste out of my mouth!

Well last night was eventful, Neil came round and told me that my bath sealing was water tight and the leak in the shower area is actually from cracked grout - so he left me a big tub of grout (for free) - nice bloke. A plasterer (very rude man) gave us a quote - but he can shove it his ass. Guy came round at 7.30 and we went off to IKEA (again). By the time I'd ordered everything (after releasing the 2 metre length of custom worktop was going to cost nearly £350), it was quite late - got home at gone 11 o'clock!

Its good to see that with DOOM3 only out a few days, the mods and skins are coming round, check out this flash light mod that would scare the shit out of me! Yet another desirable sofa!

Still liking Flickr, but following a link from Biz, am looking at BlogRollling made easy too

No comments: