15 August 2004

Leonardo : Arms like tree trunks??

Not had chance to catch any news this weekend other than our first medal at the Olympics, and Mark getting a gmail account! (well done on that - I'm not in tomorrow to discuss, but would gladly accept a referral!)

The weekend has been entirely (and I mean entirely) taken up with me working my bollocks off. Have cut all the boxes and channels for the new sockets, cut a channel in the floor, removed the kitchen completely....

Our floor must be made of an experimental surface (probably used in space shuttle heat tiles). I tried to start to dig the channel by hand (after cutting using the angle grinder)

Old Leonardo must have been hard!! My forearms were completed fucked by lunch time (hard trouble holding my fork!!!!
Tasha felt sorry and had a go (for about 30 seconds, agreed that it was too hard and went and bought me a rather cool SDS compressor drill!!)

This made the rest of the task pretty straight forward, and had we bought one when we discussed it over breakfast and decided not too cold probably spent all afternoon down that park!!! (oh well!)

The finished results are in the photo stream if you're interested - I'm pretty shattered so will turn in shortly. Duncan is coming tomorrow to lay the floor (hopefully matching up to the channels that I've dug)

No comments: