08 August 2004

Big League BBQ

Firstly MMQ had exactly the same idea as me on Friday, as I also set up a Flickr account, as can be seen from the last few blogs. Due to our poor network at work though my new template is sitting at work ready to be uploaded.

It was the Mellow BBQ last night and Tony Thorpe and I were the master chefs catering for nearly 70 people!! Luckily we had the BBQ range from hell ....

... which had 4 range BBQ and a hog roaster (which we used for the serving area)
There were 120 1/4lb burgers (made that day by the local butcher); 120 sausages; 100 chicken thighs (Chinese, plain, Cajun and lemon pepper); 100 ribs, then all the usual condiments & salad topped off by the European rice salad quota. As with all catering things that Tasha is involved with no-one went home hungry! (infact most people also took things home to feed their families!)

Continued doing a bit in the kitchen (on hold for a moment while I write this, Nate & Tasha in bed)

No comments: