30 August 2004

We're getting there

Found out yesterday that Nicci and Mike had been in a car crash on the A38. Car a complete right off, and Nicci had to be pulled out. She had to go to hospital on a spinal board (which she didn't like because she couldn't move - der!!). They were both discharged after a few hours. Apparently cause by "a more mature female driver" (I've inserted my own words here) deciding that the traffic was too heavy so she would do an emergency stop so that she could turn round in a gap in the v#central reservation!

Kitchen News
Well another new skill mastered. After having to chase out the newly plastered wall, I made a mighty fine job of repairing the damage

Following that I was on a roll and got loads done yesterday (including getting ready to do some plumbing - I'll let you know!


and just for you Mark....

No comments: