11 August 2004

Progress

Now playing DJ Food - Jazz Brakes Vol3
iPod Status (seems to be having a little jolly around Europe)


Well the rest of the kitchen arrived just after I got home yesterday - 92 items arrived, so I now have a kitchen to build! Tasha spent the evening re-grouting the shower (so ended up having a shower at my Mum's when I went to see Dad). Dad was feeling a lot better last night (he is taking a tonic), generally seemed to be with more with it and alert.

For all the times that we were out and wished we had an excuse not to be there - finally an answer!!
10 most important pieces of software has been listed, glad to see photoshop is there! TP found a great pencil drawing

Doesn't appear to be many people in the office today. With a relatively "free from kitchen" evening in prospect I do hope the old iPod arrives today (if not I can always watch ..kick ass moves, Shaolin Soccer or the sopranos)

No comments: