17 September 2004

Back on the blog roll

Now Playing
cover
Foo Fighters - There is nothing left to lose

As soon as i get back in the office seem to be bogged down and not been able to get any blogging done. Maanged to clear my inbox and set up the new PC. The whole networking from home thing is really good - and others in the office have suddenly become very interested. Glad the wireless thing was painless enough to set up as well. Once the actual router was set up anything else that connected was straight onto the web.

Well trust the first bad report about Apple iTunes to be generated in the UK!! Also in the technology news is the fact that MS are loosing out in the browser wars (for the first time since computers were invented I think). I've just downloaded the new PRE_RELEASE version of Firefox - can't tell what the differences are (apart from the skins don't work)

My beach shots from Scotland aren't quite as sunny as Biz's. The S.A.D kicked in a bit this morning. The the days getting shorter and the fact that it was pissing it down meant that it was still dark when I got to work

Luckily I didn't come across deep fried mars bars or these on my trip

No comments: