22 September 2004

Int the fray







iPod Playing



Electro Shock Blues



cover

Nice to arrive in the office this morning and realise that both Mavis and Beardy are out today. The server room (which should have started yesterday) has not been touched yet.

I need me a small camera (to have with me all times), badly. The question is (and I invite opinions on this) do I go for something really cheap , slighty more expensive but fiddly or more expensive but possible a better beast?? Although have also now found this one, which sits in the middle and performs the task nicely - HELP!!

Some people just get all the goodies!

Mr Moore makes a rare appearance on his blog too, some good links in my FURL today

1 comment:

Mark McQuitty said...

Well the Sony is the only one you're likely to take a GREAT picture with. Having the TFT allows better composition and playing with exposure in real-time.
BUT, 120 notes IS a lot for something you've already got in your Fuji. Where would you keep the Sony? In yr work bag? Why not keep your Fuji in there for a trial and see how often you use it?