02 September 2004

Corner cupboard madness

Now Playing - Eels - Shootenanny

Fitted in the last to kitchen area cupboards (which fitted in with 1mm to spare). Had to do some cut around the old pipe work, but the cupboard fits just fine over my new piping. Fitted the carousel shelves - not sure when if I missed something when building the unit but the metal post seemed very flimsy (to the point of collapse). I had to make some "alterations" and its fine.

Microsoft have launched their own version of iTunes - not sure how it will compete/compare. Maybe by the time I get round to building my "future room" I could build it in a future earth? And on the new plant the women where blowfish bras.

I can feel a GBA upgrade in the offing. Still no news on the shipping of my iSkin either, although the site says that shipping started on 31 Aug

Having a proper read of the blogroll today (as the bitching session is in full effect around me). Am still feeling +ve at the moment (a sort of post holiday thing going on) - trying to listen but stay external, so that I don't drop into depression. The discussions can start about any work related issue positive or negative, but within minutes drop into the same "the management are shit" vein and remain there for the rest of the day! It is obviously a problem, and hopefully now that "higher powers" are aware of the morale issue in the office a closer eye will be kept. At some point the man must be uncovered as the fraud he is.

No comments: