28 September 2004

More Flickr

Face
Face,
originally uploaded by Phillip.
I was very slow on the uptake of Flickr, unlike Mark who has been raving for ages. As soon as you spend a little bit of time there though, you realise what a cool place it is to visit. The whole recording you life in photos thing really does it for me at the moment. I have recently got the "Pro account" status too. It appears that when the trial period is over they are offering you a subscription account.
Have set up a group Seascapes and Shorelines, so submit any good photos that you have

Working from home today, from what I heard yesterday there won't be all that many people around in the office though.

Have done the deed and purchased a DVD writer (dual layer), hopefully arriving on Friday.

Update - Thanks to Mark and his contacts the Flickr group has really taken off. By far the most popular new group of today in the Flickr stats. Some really good images on there. I wish I lived near the sea!

No comments: