30 April 2006

Getting Old

I've not really eaten properly since I went to Germany in Early April. Even when I come home at the weekend, there is some occasion when I eat or drink too much. Since getting back on Friday, I felt rough. I got up on Saturday, with a pain down the right side of my body, from the ribs down. Seemed to me to be intenstinal. It gradually got worse throughout the day. So much so that I was considering seeing if there was a doctors open over the weekend. I checked out NHS Direct and after a short search I figured I had quite a lot of the symptoms of IBS - I figure that it was probably "something I'd eaten", then realised that I'd not eaten normally (and also druk heavily) for the last 4 weeks. After not eating anything other than plain stuff, fruit and indegestion tablets, and drinking nothing but water, I felt almost completely better by this morning. I am going to try not to be tempted by evil food and drink for the next couple of weeks, to try and get my body back to normal.

The weekend is another busy one (for the ladies in the family anyway). Florence started in the next ballet group yesterday, and was then out for the remainder of the day at birthday parties. We managed to get a lot of errands done. Today Tasha is out all day and evening at long rehersal for the pyjama game.

Managed to get a few jobs done and also a bit of photoshop action, its been a while since I did any layer mask work and as I was looking through the latest trip photos this one was crying out to be masked. Must get more photos of Nate wearing his bright red fleece as it makes good foldder for the red rule group on Flickr.

Florence is getting picked up later so that she can go and see a bit of the rehersal and then have her tea with the cast. Just the boys in the house for tea then!

On the trawl, found some tips for using Google Calendar.

No comments: